I am in such a terrible funk right now. I believe I am suffering from lethargic monkey mind. So unmotivated to do anything productive but I keep giving it a half hearted effort anyway. My kids have turned into playstation zombies and its so quiet around the house I have a hard time mustering the energy to shake them from their spell. What do I need??? A can of Red Bull? Another chocolate? Heavens no. I need to rid my house of Christmas. I'm stuck in holiday mode. Throw out all left over sweets. Take the tree down. Untrim the mantel. Stash the stockings. Disrobe the shrubs. Christmas is OVER baby.
Yes. That's what I need.
Meanwhile...while I deChristmasfy our house, I'm thinking of part three.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can mail those left over sweets to 975 Lafayette.... You know the address.
Like CI, I'm not very optimistic about the Georges of the world giving up on the divine sanctity of their ideas, but I think it is a good strategy for getting some people to enter the conversation. Kudos for trying!!!!
okay let's see...I've got a few moldy tangerines left over....That's about it! I think I'm wearing the rest of the treats on my hips!!!
I think you're right Shane. I don't think we let go of our world view very easily...and when I got right into the thick of it, I realized that I was asking George to do something that he probably couldn't do and then I gave up :(
Post a Comment