Sunday, May 10, 2009

alert...alert...alert...alert!!!!

okay so....here's the deal. Once again I'm finding I have to find a new home. It's not out of choice this time actually. I'm not trying to erase my past. I have to/want to stop using my university email account because even though I'm technically still an employee, I haven't done any work for them for a year and I'm kinda tired of checking two different email accounts. So....you'd think I could just switch this blog to my other email account but it is proving to be quite difficult. Apparently when I signed up with my google aps stuff, it nabbed that email address and I cannot merge the two now. I cannot merge me with ME. SO...as I've done before, I'm moving to a new home. A new blog. A fresh start! I love fresh starts actually especially when they are thrust upon me as this is.

I haven't yet created the new blog, but I'm about to. This time I'll do it right with getting all the proper connections to my blogger community. Because, despite what I may have said recently, I have to admit, I do keep you in mind when I'm throwing a post out there. Shane, Ron, Trav and sometimes Lisa.

Okay then. Out for now. I'll write again when I have my new address. I dare say I'm nearly giddy!


Okay...now for the naming. I'm not sure what if available but here are some ideas that I'm pulling out of my head right now....

useless musings
insane ramblings of a wacko housewife
Hippy chick wannabe
disenchanted (I'm sure that was in already used...look at all the disenchanted people out there)

I'd sort of like it to have a somewhat upbeat and postive spin because that matches my present mood today (and as of late)

Hmm....

This is going to take some thought. I'm open to suggestions! I'll think about it as I go buy my mums a gift and return one given to me. Sure it's a Hallmark holiday, but who cares?! I got breakfast in bed this morning. I'm not going to look the proverbial gifted horse up his proverbial mouth, or anywhere else on his proverbial body.

S.

1 comment:

shane said...

I always liked spontaneous expressions. That's a hard one to top.

New Dreams of the New Everyday Housewife? Musings of an ex-Mormon Mom? Suburban Ruminations? The Happy Hippy Diaries? Me and You and a Dog named Toby?

Okay, I'll stop.