I'd like to think of myself as looking "contemplative" but you are closer to the truth. This was day 6, nearly finished with the 83 mile adventure. I don't know if I was more stinky or tired. But it was a great trip!
Granted... that is a good lookin' family after 6 days of traveling, however... the reading-public needs its fix. Therefore, you, being the supplier, it is burdensome upon you to supply we, the addicts, with our necessary "fixes."
Having been self-appointed representative of the exmo-community (ad hoc) it is my burden to impress upon you the desire for the afore-mentioned group to be satisfied that you, said provider, have fulfilled your due diligence, and duties as it pertains to previously mentioned needy readers. Yours in Christ...
Best Wishes,
HH =) (defender of truth and justice, even when shane is present).
3 comments:
Nice pics. You look exhasted, though, in the first one.
I'd like to think of myself as looking "contemplative" but you are closer to the truth. This was day 6, nearly finished with the 83 mile adventure. I don't know if I was more stinky or tired. But it was a great trip!
Granted... that is a good lookin' family after 6 days of traveling, however... the reading-public needs its fix. Therefore, you, being the supplier, it is burdensome upon you to supply we, the addicts, with our necessary "fixes."
Having been self-appointed representative of the exmo-community (ad hoc) it is my burden to impress upon you the desire for the afore-mentioned group to be satisfied that you, said provider, have fulfilled your due diligence, and duties as it pertains to previously mentioned needy readers.
Yours in Christ...
Best Wishes,
HH =) (defender of truth and justice, even when shane is present).
Post a Comment